TITLE: Area of God
In the depths of the summer forest, the sun will set, the forest will be surrounded by the darkness ... The beautiful light dance of the Princess firefly will begin in the darkness where no one enters his feet. It is a shine of life of only 10 days on a summer evening. The rope tied to the Japanese cedar tree is called "shimenawa", and the other side is the barrier that enshrines the god.
AUTHOR: Kazuaki Koseki (Japan)
1977 born in Yamagata, Japan.
His work is devoted to the landscape of Yamagata and Tohoku, Japan. Evoking the five senses through the four seasons, he photographs the world—weaving the mountains, the forests, and the rivers together.
I was born in Yamagata, Japan, to a family that runs a photo studio that takes family photos and portraits.
He has been familiar with photography since he was a child, and now he continues to photograph the nature of Yamagata and Tohoku while continuing to photograph people at the photo studio.
This is because I became familiar with fly fishing from 20s and naturally felt awe.
This is to convey and protect the many problems that I have felt while walking in mountains, forests and rivers, such as "nature that changes due to Global warming" and "environmental problems".
He has won numerous awards in overseas photo competitions, has been selected twice as the competition visual of the world's largest photography online magazine Lensculture in 2019, and has been included in the online version of National Geographic.
2020 * Photoville FENCE the 9th edition national winner
* TIFA 2020 - GOLD Winner Professional - Nature/ Seasons Category
* MIFA 2020 - GOLD Winner Professional - Nature/ Seasons Category
* PX3 2020 - Bronze Winner 2nd Prize Professional - Nature/ Seasons Category
* PX3 2020 - Honorable Mention Professional - Nature/tree Category
* BIFA 2020 - Bronze Winner Professional - Nature/ Trees Category
* Smithsonian Magazine /Photo of the day/07.Apr,2020
* Smithsonian Magazine /Photo of the day/05.Sep,2020
* WPE Awards Silver Prize
* Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2020 Semi-Finalist
* Smithsonian Photo Contest 2019 Semi-Finalist
* FAPA(Fine Art Photography Awards) Nominee Professional - Night Photography
2019 * PX3 2019 - Silver Winner 2nd Prize Professional - Nature/ Seasons Category
* ONE EYELAND Landscape Photographers 2019 JAPAN RANK#1
* ONE EYELAND Photography Awards 2018 Bronze
* Bifa 2019 - Bronze Professional - Nature/ Trees Category
* IPA 2019 - Honorable Mention Professional - Nature/seasons Category
* FAPA(Fine Art Photography Awards) Nominee Professional - Landscape
* 第13回日本写真館賞 白鳥真太郎審査員特別賞
2018 * PX3 2018 - Silver Winner 2nd Prize Professional - Nature/ Seasons Category
* PX3 2018 - Bronze Winner 3rd Prize Professional - Nature/ Water Category
* PX3 2018 - Honorable Mention Professional - Nature/tree Category
* IPA 2018 - Honorable Mention Professional - Nature/trees Category
Support this photographer - share this work on Facebook.