TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the MonoVisions Photography Awards contest, you accept the rules and conditions outlined below.
Who can participate?
MonoVisions Photography Awards contest is open to all photographers aged of at least 18 years old from any country in the world.
Participants can only enter the contest via online with digital files. We do not accept hard prints. Submit here: monovisionsawards.com
By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the MonoVisions Photography Awards is permitted to receive your registration data.
MonoVisions Photography Awards may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the website at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
Any image submitted to the competition may be used by the MonoVisions Photography Awards, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant the MonoVisions Photography Awards a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition.
All awarded Entries will be published online on monovisionsawards.com
Images awarded in other contests will be accepted.
Published and unpublished images will be accepted.
- Only black and white images will be accepted.
- Toned images (like sepia, selenium or gold) will also be accepted.
- Both analogue (scan slides) and digital black and white images will be accepted.
- Color images converted to black and white will be accepted.
- All images must be in Jpeg (JPG) format.
- 72 dpi - 1100 pixels on the longest side.
- No signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, nor watermark text should appear on the images.
Entrants will be contacted by email if the submitted image(s) has passed the pre-selection stage and instruction on how to provide high resolution files to confirm the submission.
- 12 categories: Abstract, Architecture, Conceptual, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature and Wildlife, Nude, People, Photojournalism, Portrait, Street Photography, Travel.
- Your work can be submitted in 2 sections: Single photo or Series of photos.
- A series consists of maximum 8 photos, sharing the same idea and concept.
- You can submit as many Entries as you wish in both Single and Series sections.
Grand Prizes winners will receive the following:
- $3,000 cash prize for Black and White Series of the Year.
- $2,000 cash prize for Black and White Photo of the Year.
- Individual certificate.
- Digital statue.
- Press coverage by our media partners.
All Honorable Mention winners will also receive individual certificates and statues.
Cash prizes will be transferred in US Dollars through PayPal. There are no alternatives available for prize winners.
Our international jury is made up of personalities coming from the arts and photography, including gallery owners, publishers, editors and industry professionals.
The jury‘s decisions will be final.
Copyright of a photograph shall remain with its respective photographer at all times.
For awarded images, copyright holders grant the MonoVisions Photography Awards unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest and all promotional activities without any remuneration being due.
Copyright holders of all awarded images grant the MonoVisions Photography Awards non-exclusive use of low-resolution pictures on our website, without any remuneration being due.
Entrants agree to grant the MonoVisions Photography Awards permission to showcase their work for promotional purposes only in any of their publications including: online winners gallery and media partners articles. MonoVisions Photography Awards do not sell images in any form.
To promote winners of the MonoVisions Photography Awards is granted the right to display images on social network websites (on our official profiles) including: Facebook and Instagram.
You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of your name and images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in connection with the competition without additional compensation.
MonoVisions Photography Awards and its media partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse by external third parties.
Any photograph used by the MonoVisions Photography Awards shall carry a credit line.
Your personal information and right to be forgotten:
We take your privacy seriously. As part of our commitment we offer you:
- access to your personal information
- correction of your personal information
- erasure of your personal information
- right to be forgotten
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
For information, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com