TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the MonoVisions Photography Awards contest, you accept the rules and conditions outlined below.
Who can participate?
MonoVisions Photography Awards contest is open to all photographers aged of at least 18 years old from any country in the world.
Participants can only enter the contest via online with digital files. We do not accept hard prints. Submit here: awards.monovisions.com
Images awarded in other contests will be accepted.
Published and unpublished images will be accepted.
- Only black and white images will be accepted.
- Toned images (like sepia, selenium or gold) will also be accepted.
- Both analogue (scan slides) and digital black and white images will be accepted.
- Color images converted to black and white will be accepted.
- All images must be in Jpeg (JPG) format.
- 72 dpi - 1100 pixels on the longest side.
- No signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, nor watermark text should appear on the images.
Entrants will be contacted by email if the submitted image(s) has passed the pre-selection stage and instruction on how to provide high resolution files to confirm the submission.
- 12 categories: Abstract, Architecture, Conceptual, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature and Wildlife, Nude, People, Photojournalism, Portrait, Street Photography, Travel.
- Your work can be submitted in 2 sections: Single photo or Series of photos.
- A series consists of maximum 8 photos, sharing the same idea and concept.
- You can submit as many Entries as you wish in both Single and Series sections.
Grand Prizes winners will receive the following:
- $3,000 cash prize for Black and White Series of the Year.
- $2,000 cash prize for Black and White Photo of the Year.
- Individual certificate.
- Digital statue.
- Press coverage by our media partners.
All Honorable Mention winners will also receive individual certificates and statues.
Cash prizes will be transferred in US Dollars through PayPal.
Our international jury is made up of personalities coming from the arts and photography, including gallery owners, publishers, editors and industry professionals.
The jury‘s decisions will be final.
Copyright of a photograph shall remain with its respective photographer at all times.
Entrants agree to grant MonoVisions Photography Awards permission to showcase their work for promotional purposes only in any of their publications including: online winners gallery and media partners articles. MonoVisions Photography Awards do not sell images in any form.
For information, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com