TITLE: THOSE LINES
Humans manufacture our habitats to adapt them to
our spatial or vital needs. Many times, the finish of these constructions is amazing. In the photo we show, taken in a church in Krakow (Poland), the succession of pointed arches is worthy of admiration.
We have chosen a high-key finish for this image that allows us to look at its curved lines and contemplate the high number of arches of this religious construction
AUTHOR: DAMASO AVILA (Spain)
I am a photographer based in Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain). I specially like taking pictures of architecture and portraits.
I started taking photographs in 2004, and during the past years I have dedicated myself to perfecting my training in Photography and treatment of images with Photoshop. I have made several individual exhibitions, basically of architectural elements, portraits and travel photography.
- 3 Prize in the contest INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Architecture, Others
- Honorific Mention in the contest INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Portraits
- Gold Winner in the contest BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Nature /Flowers
- Honorable Mention in the contest MONOCHROME INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Portraits
- Honorable Mention in the contest MONOCHROME INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category LANDSCAPE
1 Prize of the Contest "My Bank and me", 2007
1 Prize of the Environmental Photography Contest of CajaCanarias, 2007
2 Prize in the contest “With women's look”, 2008
2 Prize, Black and White, in the XV Photo Contest "The Sea and the Ships", 2008
1 Prize in the X Cadis-Huesca Contest, 2008
1 Prize, Black and White, in the XVIII “Pajar Bay” Contest, 2008
2 Prize, Black and White, in the XVI Contest "The Sea and The Ships", 2009.
1 Prize in the VIII “Güímar Valley” Contest, 2009
1 Prize in the XI Cadis-Huesca Photo Contest, 2009
1 Prize (Black and White) in the XVIII Photo Contest “Bahía del Pajar”, 2009
2 Prize in the IX Photographic Contest “Valle de Güímar”, 2010,
1 Prize in the “Virgen del Carmen” Contest, 2010
1 Prize in the VI Prize for Photography "Looking for the Green", 2010
1 Prize in the III Agricultural and Livestock Photography Contest of the Canary Islands, ASAGA, 2010
Support this photographer - share this work on Facebook.