The transcendentals are the properties of being, nowadays commonly considered to be truth, beauty, and goodness.the transcendentals are understood to be what is common to all beings. In philosophy, transcendence is the basic ground concept from the word's literal meaning of climbing or going beyond. It includes philosophies, systems, and approaches that describe the fundamental structures of being, not as an ontology (theory of being), but as the framework of emergence and validation of knowledge of being.
AUTHOR: Wiktoria Dynowska (Poland)
Was born in 1996 in Wrocław, Poland. She graduated a Highschool of Fine Arts in Wrocław with Design specialisation. Now she is a student at Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław at Painting department, in atelier number 208 leaded by prof. Krzysztof Skarbek.
- Honorable mention in International Photography Awards 2020.
- Honorable mention in ND Awards 2020 portrait category.
- Honorable mention in Chrome Photography Awards 2020, portrait category.
- Honorable mention in Chrome Photography Awards 2020, fashion and beauty category.
- Honorable mention in Monochrome Photography Awards 2020, fashion and beauty category.
-Honorable mentions in Tokyo International Photography Awards 2020, events and portrait categories.
-Nominee in Fine Art Photography Awards 2021, conceptual category.
Support this photographer - share this work on Facebook.