The carnivals of my city, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain), are a great party in which people dress up and for a few days they can express themselves in a very happy way. In the photo we can see a participant of the carnivals perfectly disguised as a red skin
DAMASO AVILA SPAIN
I am a photographer based in Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain). I specially like taking pictures of architecture and portraits.
I started taking photographs in 2004, and during the past years I have dedicated myself to perfecting my training in Photography and treatment of images with Photoshop. I have made several individual exhibitions, basically of architectural elements, portraits and travel photography.
- 3 Prize in the contest INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Architecture, Others
- Honorific Mention in the contest INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Portraits
- Gold Winner in the contest BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Nature /Flowers
- Honorable Mention in the contest MONOCHROME INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category Portraits
- Honorable Mention in the contest MONOCHROME INTERNATIONAL PHOTO AWARDS 2019, category LANDSCAPE
1 Prize of the Contest "My Bank and me", 2007
1 Prize of the Environmental Photography Contest of CajaCanarias, 2007
2 Prize in the contest “With women's look”, 2008
2 Prize, Black and White, in the XV Photo Contest "The Sea and the Ships", 2008
1 Prize in the X Cadis-Huesca Contest, 2008
1 Prize, Black and White, in the XVIII “Pajar Bay” Contest, 2008
2 Prize, Black and White, in the XVI Contest "The Sea and The Ships", 2009.
1 Prize in the VIII “Güímar Valley” Contest, 2009
1 Prize in the XI Cadis-Huesca Photo Contest, 2009
1 Prize (Black and White) in the XVIII Photo Contest “Bahía del Pajar”, 2009
2 Prize in the IX Photographic Contest “Valle de Güímar”, 2010,
1 Prize in the “Virgen del Carmen” Contest, 2010
1 Prize in the VI Prize for Photography "Looking for the Green", 2010
1 Prize in the III Agricultural and Livestock Photography Contest of the Canary Islands, ASAGA, 2010
Support this photographer - share this work on Facebook.
< BACK TO GALLERY