Endless rows of bamboo poles form this interesting landscape in Fujian, China. The small boat in the center shows the scale of it. The bamboo poles are used to grow oysters.
AUTHOR: Hilda Champion (United States)
Hilda Champion is a German/American fine art photographer living in Naples, Florida.
She mainly works in landscape, architecture and abstract.
• Paris Prix de la Photographie 2019, Gold Medal plus 2 x Silver Medal
• IPA international Photography Awards 2019, 2 x Silver Medal
• Chromatic Photography Awards 2019, Third Place
• ND Awards 2019, Silver Medal
• Vision Excellence Awards 2019, Winner Fine Arts and Winner overall
• International Color Awards 2020, First Place Fine Arts
• Annual Photo Awards 2020, Landscape Photographer of the Year, Third Place Photographer of the Year
• HIPA Dubai 2020, Finalist
• Monochrome Awards 2020, Third Place
Support this photographer - share this work on Facebook.