Photo © Sebastian Klejsa
When the Fog coming on the Beach
The picture was taken in 29th July 2014 when I've been at the coast of Baltic Sea in the city called Leba. Picture shows black silhouettes of people emerging from the mist.
Sebastian Klejsa POLAND
My name is Sebastian Klejsa. I'm multidisciplinar artist from Warsaw, Poland. I'm interesting a broad of design and photography. The world's art is very huge and amazing, so it is hard for me to focus only on one area, but I think, working on other surfaces create my adventure more interesting.
- GoPro Awards with Photo of the Day (2016)
- 2nd place of the "Sól Ziemii" photo contest organized by Academy of Photography and Against Gravity (2015)
- 3 Honorable Mentions in Monochrome Photography Awards 2016
- Laureate of the polish street photography contest "Polska Ulicznie 2017"
- Photo Grants Challange (2015)
- Stop klatka, Stop Lebork (2016)
- Polska Ulicznie (2017)
- Four times FWA Photo of the Day (2015)
- Overall Runner-Up on the Adobe Generation Photo Imaging course (2014)
- Digital Camera Polska Magazine (06/2017) - Polska Ulicznie 2017
Support this photographer - share this work on Facebook.
< BACK TO GALLERY